When you bring your bike to The Pedallers Bike Shop for a Pedallers Pro-Tune we will do the following:
1. Prepare as complete and accurate an estimate as possible.
2. Completely disassemble the bicycle.
3. Inspect frame and fork for damage and corrosion*. Hone seat tube and fork steerer**.
4. Chase and face bottom bracket and head tube as needed. Chase other frame threads.
5. Check frame and fork alignment on frame table – major adjustments will cost extra.
6. Clean, wax, and polish frame.
7. Inspect all components and accessories for damage, corrosion, and unsafe wear.
8. Disassemble serviceable components, clean all components in parts bath, and lubricate.
9. Replace worn parts as needed.
10. True wheels in truing stand. Check for proper spoke tension. Clean rims.
11. Check tire-pressure and wear. Replace tires or tubes if needed.
12. Rebuild bicycle making all needed component adjustments.
13. Test ride bicycle after Pedallers Pro-tune.
*J.P. Weigles Frame Saver treatment available for steel frames at an additional charge.
**Some Pedallers Pro-Tune frame services are not applicable to carbon fiber and other exotic materials.
Pedallers Pro-Tune fee includes labor only. Parts if needed are extra.
Internal cables or disc brakes may add to the tune-up charge.
Installation of handlebar grips or tape if needed is extra but at a reduced rate.
Removal and installation of some accessories may require an extra charge.
Copyright © 2016 Pedallers.com