When you bring your bike to The Pedallers Bike Shop for a Tune-Up we will do the following:
1. Prepare as complete and accurate an estimate as possible.
2. Check frame, wheels, and components for damage and unsafe wear.
3. Check and adjust headset.
4. Check and adjust bottom bracket.
5. Check and adjust hubs - front and rear.
6. Minor truing of wheels (in frame).
7. Check and adjust gear shifters – front and rear.
8. Check and adjust brakes—front and rear.
9. Check chain wear. Clean and lubricate chain (on bike) or replace if needed.
10. Check tire-pressure and wear. Inflate to recommended pressure.
11. Install tune-up parts as needed (cables, brake pads, etc.).
12. Check and tighten handlebars and stem.
13. Check and tighten seat and seat post.
14. Check accessories for tightness (remove unsafe accessories).
15. Test ride bicycle after Tune-up.
The Tune-Up fee includes labor only. Parts if needed are extra.
Internal cables or disc brakes may add to the tune-up charge.
Installation of tires or tubes if needed is extra but at a reduced rate.
Installation of handlebar grips or tape if needed is extra but at a reduced rate.
Installation of major components if needed is extra but at a reduced rate.
Installation of accessories is extra but at a reduced rate.
Copyright © 2016 Pedallers.com