THE SPECIALIZED FATBOY BIKE 2020 [Review]
Whether you are new to mountain biking or a pro in cycling, the fatboy has All the excitement mix with the performance of a superbike. The Fatboy combines a lightweight frame and fork with 4.6 inches massive firm tires for agile rides in extreme terrains.
The security and balance that the wheel mechanism provides on the Fatboy are simply top-notch. You have more grip and friction than with the ordinary mountain bikes. With this superb tire, you needn’t do much to attain mountain peak perfection.
Also with the fascinating number components that are built in this wonderful piece, the SRAM 11-speed one-by drivetrain, New improved M4 Premium Aluminium frame with 190mm rear spacing, the 2×10 PF30 crankset that enables tough yet assured performance in impossible trails. Not forgetting the Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes which equip the fatboy with consistent braking function disregarding any sort of weather of rough grounds
UNDISPUTED 26X4.6 INCHES TIRES
Made from premium synthetic materials such as kevlar this fatboy is designed for low ground pressure to allow riding on rugged and unstable terrain. Fatboys are built around frames with wide forks that are meant to accommodate the wide rims required to fit these tires to give that cozy ride even over rough obstacles.
THE IMPROVED M4 PREMIUM ALUMINUM FRAME
When it comes to endurance and durability, this frame tops their list. The frame features M4 alloy construction that provides the perfect blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a spacy top tube and short chainrings for easy ascending and assured decline without no stress.
The outstanding FACT carbon-fiber fork supplies tons of compliance, while equally tempering the whole weight of the bike, keeping it at bay.
EXCELLENT 2×10 PF30 CRANKSET
Suited with the best crankset fittings with 100mm spindle which provides agile and reliable cycling keeping you at the top of your game. This faboy also bags the Stout XC PRO one-by crankset features, a well-created alloy construction that prevents chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient and featherweight drivetrain with a variety of gear range for a hard boost on leveled grounds and steep roads.
Also putting in mind that the powerful crankset of the bike isn’t just in words, but also has in its design the Race Face Turbine 38/24T which are made to allow the chain to be swapped with limitless ring combinations.
- Brand: Specialized Fatboy
- Frame: M4 premium aluminum frame
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, 135mm spacing
- Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy
- Handlebar: Specialized, low rise 6061 alloy
- Brakes: Tektro Gemini, 180mm front / 160mm rear rotors
- Front derailleur: SRAM X7, 2×10, low direct mount
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X7 Type 2, 10-speed, medium cage
- Shift levers: SRAM S-Series, Grip Shift
- Cassette: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-36t
- Crankset: Race Face Turbine, 38/24t
- Rims: Specialized Fatboy SL, 90mm-wide, single-wall, 32h
- Front hub: Specialized MTB Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings.
- Tires: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26×4.6″ inches
- Saddle: Body Geometry mountain, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat post: Specialized alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm
Place Holder Ad Space (DISABLED ON MOBILE, TABLET, AND DESKTOP)
- Strong, easy shift grip and firm stability
- Awesome geometry that offers smooth pedaling both on sands and snow
- Loose packaging of internal cables
When searching for a bike that can ascend steep slopes, this specialized fatboy is on the front roll for the job, with its 4.6 inches tires, premium aluminum frame design, with its PTF30 crankset, and the resilient tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disk brakes. Smooth cycling is assured.