Best GPS Bike Trackers [Review] in 2021
written by Cycle expert Alex Bristol
Check out the results fast – here are our review winners
We’ve spent the time so you don’t have to:
The 4 best GPS bike trackers
Family 1st Vehicle GPS Tracker-Portable Hidden GPS Trackers
Top Choice Item
The 600 mAh lasts for 14 days
Instant reports and smart alerts
Requires a monthly subscription
Latest deal: Family 1st Vehicle GPS Tracker
Tracki 2020Model Mini Real Time GPS Tracker, Full USA & Worldwide Coverage
Prime Picked Item
Automatic updates after 60 seconds
Easy to attach
Wi-Fi tracking when using it indoors
Customizable tracking app
Poor battery life
Latest deal: Tracki 2020Model Mini
RIMETRACKING Personal GPS Tracker
Best Value Item
Allows you to track undetected
Provides instant information
Easy to use
Not very accurate
Latest deal: RIMETRACKING Personal GPS Tracker
King need T630 4 in 1 Micro Size GPS GSM Tracker GPS Locator
Free SIM card and software
Long lasting battery
Doesn’t require monthly fee
Latest deal: King need T630
This is how we picked the 4 Products
Purchasing GPS bike tracker can be very challenging especially if you are not conversant with the best features you should check in such a device. To ensure that you will get value for your money, we checked the following.
- Reviews– The best way to determine the quality of a GPS bike tracker is by going through customer reviews online. All the trackers we have reviewed have awesome customer reviews on Amazon which means that they are very reliable.
- Ease of use- Some trackers have very complex design which makes them hard to use. If you are searching for the best GPS bike tracker, you should ensure that it has a straightforward design. Also look for a portable device.
- Price– These devices are available in different prices. You do not need a very expensive tracker. You will find that all the trackers in our list are very affordable.
- Type of connectivity– In most cases, the performance of GPS bike trackers depends on the connectivity. Some requires Wi-Fi, Bluetooth GSM, NFC among others. We considered those that use an advanced technology like 4G LTE technology. This means that all of them provide instant messages in case of anything. They also come with convenient smartphone apps.
Why do I need a GPS bike tracker?
If you own a bike, you need to ensure that the bike is always safe from theft. One of the best things about these devices is that they are cheaper compared to the price of the bike. In case your bike is stolen, they save you the cost of buying a new one because you can easily check the exact location of the bike.
Another thing is that they have a small size which makes them easy to attach top the bike. Most of them also come with smartphone apps which gives you instant updates in case of anything. In terms of versatility, you will find that these bikes can be used for different purposes apart from tracking bikes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you put a GPS tracker on a bike?
A GPS tracker allows you to monitor your bike in case it is stolen. However, you need a small device that is not easy to notice.
Are GPS bike trackers expensive?
One of the best things about these trackers is that they are very cheap. Again they are very easy to use due to their compact design.
How can I set up my bike tracker?
Setting up a bike depends on the model. Some requires special installation while others are easy to use. Before buying, check whether there are installation guideline on the package.
How do I protect my bike from theft apart from using a GPS tracker?
You can try any of these methods to keep your bike safe.
- Use a smart lock
- Use two high quality locks
- Make your bike unique
- Always lock the wheels
GPS Bike trackers are among the most important bike accessories every bike owner must have. What you will love about them is that they are not only easy to use but are also affordable. If you are searching for a perfect way to monitor your bike, just pick any of those we have reviewed because they are the best on the market. You will also find that they have very advanced features as compared to other models
Content Manager at Pedallers
Alex is a cycling expert at and focuses on reviewing bikes, accessories, and general cycling. He searches for the most up to date products that match the needs of cyclists across the world. Whether it's recent news or the best bike set-ups, Alex is a trusted source for anything around cycling.